Concurrent and Poster Sessions Abstract Format and Submission
- Authors wishing to make concurrent session presentations must submit an abstract that briefly describes the material to be presented. The abstract must be no more than two pages in length and must include the following sections: i) Overview of the topic including its background and potential significance; ii) Methodology: how the matter was addressed, what techniques were used; iii) Results: key and ancillary findings; iv) Conclusions: lessons learned, implications, next steps; v) References (if any).
- Abstracts for the poster session must be submitted by the regular abstract deadline. The abstract format for the Poster Session is identical to that for Concurrent Sessions. Additionally, such an abstract should clearly indicate that it is intended for the Poster Session.
- While preparing your abstract for submission, use the abstract template that can be downladed from the following link (Download Abstract Template). All abstracts must conform to the format structure outlined in the template. Abstracts must be submitted online through the conference website. Abstracts submitted by e-mail or in hard copy will not be processed.
- Posters for actual presentation at the conference must be brought directly to the conference venue on the day of presentation and must be in either ANSI E size (34in. x 44in.) or ISO A0 size (841mm x 1189mm) in portrait or landscape format.
- Optionally, authors whose abstracts are accepted may submit their final papers or posters for publication in the online conference proceedings. Regarding posters to be published in the online conference proceedings, poster presenters should submit a final version of the poster electronically (in pdf format).
- While multiple submissions by individuals or groups of authors are welcome, the abstract selection process will seek to ensure as broad participation as possible: each author may present only one paper or one poster in the conference. No author should submit more than one abstract as its single author. If multiple submissions are accepted, then a different author will be required to pay the registration fee and present each paper or poster. Otherwise, authors will be contacted and asked to drop one or more paper(s) or poster(s) for presentation.
Presenter Attendance at the Conference
At least one author of an accepted paper or poster must pay the registration fees and attend the conference to present the paper or poster. The corresponding author submitting the abstract must provide complete contact details—mailing address, phone, fax, e-mail, etc.